Monday, March 2, 2015

Everyday things

One of the (ahem) interesting things about having a small child around is one never knows what he'll find when he walks into a room.  Or, for that matter, looks up from his reading to see a naked two year-old, giggling like a maniac, dashing through the room with a diaper-waiving mother in hot pursuit.

At any rate, I came home from the grocery store to find Caroline in the kitchen with a mixing bowl (her favorite hat) on her head.  She was pretty happy and... Well, you can see for yourself.

There was SOMETHING I meant to do...


What are you looking at?  Doesn't everybody put on a purple hat and dance in the kitchen?


JUMP!  JUMP!  JUMP!

Next day, with Chrystal not feeling so hot, I took Caroline out and about with me.  In my on-going efforts to win the coveted "Father of the Year" award, I took her to get... pizza.

See this?  This is MY breadstick.  Try to take it from me at your peril.
She enjoyed it very much.  So, belly full...


No comments:

Post a Comment